Call us: 0039 0444 401001
Part Number: 202.2H4.01.ILS
Voltage: 24 V
Load: 170 W (3+1)
i-LS is the intelligent and universal solution to the problem of the failure detection of a LED direction indicator lamp.
International regulations requires the Failure Detection of a lamp for vehicles driven on public roads. The flasher warns the driver by increasing the flash rate of the direction indicators lights or by switching off an indicator light on the dashboard (for trailers).
i-LS is a universal solution as it allows to detect the failure of both bulb and cluster LED between 1W and 8W. Combined with our specific flasher unit, i-LS allows a reliable detection of LED cluster failure and prevents irregular or spurious signals.
i-LS does not produce heat so it can be fitted anywhere, its power consumption is irrelevant.
The i-LS technology is:
1) Patented inside the member states of EU: European Patent n. 2 540 570
2) EMC Homologation according to ECE E24 10R-030926
3) Tested for compliance with the Standard ISO “13207-1:2012- Road Vehicles – LED lamp characteristics for bulb compatible failure detection”.
4) Made in Italy.
The i-LS technology is compatible with following HELLA LED Flasher units:
- LED Flasher 12V 2+1+1 HELLA Nr. 4DN 009 492-101
- LED Flasher 24V 2+1 HELLA Nr. 4DM 009 492-001
- LED Flasher 24V 3+1 HELLA Nr. 4DW 009 492-011
- LED Flasher 12V 3+1 HELLA Nr. 4DW 009 492-111
The flashing rate is 80±10% fpm. The flash-on delay time is typically between 100ms and 250ms.